Please note that this venue has a capacity of 24.
- Mark Perry (Chair)
- Helen Bennett (Secretary)
- Chris Warner (Cadent Gas)
- Connor Charles (Gazprom)
- David Mitchell (Scotia Gas Networks)
- Emma Buckton (Northern Gas Networks)
- Jason Blackmore (British Gas)
- Louise Hellyer (Total Gas & Power)
- Mark Jones (SSE)
- Smitha Coughlan (Wales & West Utilities)
- Toby Thornton (National Grid)
- Anupa Purewal (E.ON)
- Fiona Speak (npower)*
- Mandeep Pangli (Xoserve)
- Martin Attwood (Xoserve)
- Simon Bissett (Xoserve)
* attendance by teleconference.
- Lorraine Edgcumbe (E.ON)
This meeting will be held at Radcliffe House, Blenheim Court, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 2AA
There is NO guest car parking on site.
The closest car parks as listed below, are a short walk to Radcliffe House.
- Lode Lane Car Park, Lode Lane, Solihull, B91 3AB
- Mell Square Car Park, Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DT
- Marks and Spencer Car Park, Poplar Road, Solihull, B91 3AB (enter Poplar Road from Warwick Road)